Position: PPC Manager
Experience: 3+ years within similar role
Salary: Competitive salary for the right person
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team managing and executing PPC campaigns for our clients. We are looking for an experienced PPC candidate who can demonstrate expertise and determination to progress within Paid Search.
The ideal candidate would need to have at least 3 years experience managing PPC accounts including shopping and remarketing campaigns across both Google and Bing.
Please supply your CV and any supporting information to demonstrate your current experience and skill set.
What we offer
- On-the-job training and development, supported by our more experienced senior team members.
- Top spec laptop to keep your work stream productive.
- ‘Yoga Mondays’, ‘Fresh Fruit Tuesdays’
- 3 years plus experience managing PPC accounts, including shopping and remarketing campaigns across both Google and Bing
- Extensive experience of B2C lead generation and e-commerce campaigns
- Producing daily reports to clients
- Presenting strategy and performance presentations to clients
- Strong mathematical skills, with manual keyword bidding management experience
- Skilled at Google Analytics and merging with Paid Search campaigns
- Managing small to large campaign monthly budgets from £500 to £100k
- Budget and performance management
- Google AdWords certified
- Writing responsive and compelling ad text
- Setting up AdWords campaigns for new clients
- Usage of third party tagging solutions, such as Double Click or Atlas would be an advantage
- Ideally educated at Degree Level
- Expert usage of both Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with direct client interaction
- Manage search engine AdWords accounts for both Google and Bing
- Producing daily performance reports (Excel) and presentations to clients (PowerPoint)
- Identifying and prioritise keywords to target
- Manage keyword bidding and budgets
- PPC proposals to generate new business
- Keyword performance tracking and optimisation
- Writing compelling ad text
- Manage URL and landing page usage
- Implement Shopping campaigns
- Setting up conversion tracking for PPC campaigns
- Manage the workload and training of the PPC executive
- A team player – friendly and approachable with a can-do work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to performance optimisation
- Keen to learn and embrace new skills and software
- Organised yet flexible, able to prioritise own workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Receptive to feedback and working within company processes.
- Able to listen and communicate effectively with all connected teams such as analytics, SEO, web design/development and account management.