Position: PPC Executive
Experience: 12 months in a similar role
Salary: Competitive salary for the right person
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team executing PPC campaigns for our clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic PPC candidate who can demonstrate expertise and determination to progress within Paid Search
The ideal candidate would need to have at least 12 months experience managing PPC accounts either commercially or via work placement.
Please supply your CV and any supporting information to demonstrate your current experience and skill set.
What we offer
- On-the-job training and development, supported by our more experienced senior team members.
- Top spec laptop to keep your work stream productive.
- ‘Yoga Mondays’, ‘Fresh Fruit Tuesdays’
- At least 12 months experience of executing PPC campaigns either commercially or via work placement
- Strong mathematical skills, with manual keyword bidding management experience
- Expert user of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics
- Ideally educated at Degree Level
- Setting up campaigns, using landing pages, ad text and bid modification across all match types
- Usage of search query reports and auction insight tools
- Reporting PPC performance using Excel
- Manage search engine Adwords accounts for both Google and Bing
- Producing daily performance reports (Excel) and monthly strategy presentations for clients (Powerpoint)
- Identifying and prioritise keywords to target
- Manage keyword bidding and budgets
- Keyword performance tracking and optimisation
- Writing compelling ad text
- Manage URL and landing page usage
- Implement Shopping campaigns
- Supporting PPC Manager on lower budget campaigns
- A team player – friendly and approachable with a can-do work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to performance optimisation
- Keen to learn and embrace new skills and software
- Organised yet flexible, able to prioritise own workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Receptive to feedback and working within company processes.
- Able to listen and communicate effectively with all connected teams such as analytics, SEO, web design/development and account management.