Position: Email / Front-end Developer
Experience: 1+ year in agency or other commercial environment
We are looking for an email/front-end developer to build campaign emails and html/CSS web pages for a high profile fashion client of ours.
Our ideal candidate will have good HTML and CSS capabilities, and be experienced coding responsive emails that render correctly across email clients and browsers.
We pay overtime when it’s needed, and provide a top spec macbook pro with the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software to keep your work stream productive.
Please supply your CV and build examples to demonstrate your experience.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of email best practices ensuring deliverability and correct rendering across email clients and browsers.
- Comfortable with Photoshop, XD and Indesign to access design files for build assets.
- Experience of responsive build for web
- Experience with implementing retail marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience of working with Grunt or Gulp.
- Build html emails from supplied design files that are deliverable and render correctly across email clients and browsers.
- Build html responsive web pages from supplied design files, ensuring correct rendering across browsers.
- Implement built pages, banners and graphic files into our client’s bespoke CMS system, ensuring correct scheduling of campaign content as briefed (full training given).
- A team player – friendly and approachable with a can-do work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to thoroughly QA your own work.
- Organised yet flexible, and able to prioritise own workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Happy to take ownership and accountability of work produced.